Oh, Suzanah!

I'm excited about tomorrow -- my good friend, Suzanah, will be coming over to help me keep up with my blog!  She is a gifted writer and will be in charge of putting all of my blog post ideas on the site for you.  Just to give you a little background on Suzanah, I would like to give you a brief introduction...  Suzanah is an ordained minister.  She was ordained in the Baptist church, but currently is serving my local non-denominational church (Covenant Community Church) as the "global minister in residence".  Basically, what that means is that she helps us to focus our thoughts, energy, gifts and talents on worldy issues.  She has traveled to Africa several times to volunteer at a children's home, but her main day-to-day tasks include heading up a maternal health initiative where 60 birthing attendants in Haiti are given monthly supplies and annual supplies.  They are supplied with enough "birthing kits" to attend a total of 600 births per month. 

That being said, I'm happy to be welcoming Suzanah to the bunch.  She is an inspiration to be around and a great friend as well.

That's your cue, Suzanah -- take it away!

 

~Laurie

No comments: