"Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same."



Today we assembled and shipped these wedding programs for a ceremony in Alabama. When I think of the literary British masterpiece Wuthering Heights, I usually recall scenes of the damp and windy English moor and ghosts in mansion windows. In the time it took to fold, punch, and tie ribbons in these Christinas however, I allowed my mind to wander to the beautiful love story of Catherine and Heathcliff written so eloquently by Emily Bronte.
Including a favorite poem or verse in your wedding program adds a unique touch to your ceremony. The selections we see vary in style and mood as vastly as the personalities of our brides, each special in their own way. I found this particular line heartwarming and hopeful, and I hope the wedding guests reading it are half as delighted as I was!

The program shown is a Christina wedding program with spring moss satin, using Edwardian and Baker Signet fonts in slate ink.

No comments: