I wrote about poems and quotes a few weeks ago, but I could not let this one slip by without mentioning it. We suggest wedding programs for many reasons. For instance, they unite the congregation with the ceremony, and serve as a great keepsake later on. Wedding programs acknowledge members of the bridal party who guests may not know, and they give structure to the ceremony. But my very favorite thing about wedding programs is that they set the tone for the occasion, and this verse is the perfect example. Why am I here? Love. Yesterday, today, and forever.



Poems and verses are included in the cost of the wedding program. You may follow our suggestions, or submit your own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is awesome. I continually encounter something new & different right here. Thank you for that data.

Anonymous said...

Yeah definitely good color tone.. It makes the wedding dress the center of attention.



Jaipur Wedding Planners

Unknown said...

Really! nice story. I want to thanks to share all the things relevant to wedding. Royal weddings in india present new way to celebrate your wedding anniversary as well as rajasthan rajput wedding.